<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 1, 2009 . 11:25 PM

Life's getting worse every minute. First, I have a family who cant seem to understand whatever I do. Next my teacher lost faith in me. Then my electone of dunno how many years messed up and practically died. Friends whom I thought were close to me when I started school arent that close as they seem now, only a few whom I can actually trust. Thank goodness for friends like Oribelle and Chris who're there to help me :) <3 Without close friends like them now god knows how long I can last without blowing up.

Today's Children's Day. Though I'm not a child anymore, Mum was nice enough to treat Me, Kaye and her best friend to HRC. It's nice when Mum's in a good mood, everything will seem to fit in nicely. Kaye's being real lame yet cute as usual, with the additional cuteness and lameness of her friend, ha. Overall lunch was nice, with an additional 3 scoops of ice cream :/

Tomorrow's lesson, wonder how is it gonna be like, I hope I don't mess up :/