Thursday, October 22, 2009 . 11:09 PM
Mr Tan's nice XD 100x better than *ahem*.\o/.
Tomorrow's Ms Low's concert. Mummy and daddy damn cute.
Daddy&Mum: What time does the concert start tomorrow?
Me: 9.30pm, meeting gugu earlier.
Daddy&mum: WOAH! SO LATE?!
Me: Erm...That's why it's called "LATE NIGHT @ Esplanade"?
HAHAHAHA.
Cute my nails real short, feels damn weird, but Ms Low's gonna nag at me again if my fingers go "tak tak tak" on the keys :(
SASHIMI TOMORROW TOO!!!! XD Mum not so happy about it though, but she cant say anything, I never take any money from her, so she can't complain. \o/
Started playing Icy Tower thanks to Stanley influencing me during AS class. LOL. Nah, I sort of wanted to try playing it too.
I suck at it.
The high score not I set one, all Yinliang and Stanley's doing.
I should just stick to my sims 3. hehehe
[/EDIT]
