Saturday, October 10, 2009 . 8:29 PM
Next week's gonna be real busy, omg. Like, for the whole 3 weeks ever since I've came back from China, I'm dead bored. Now I'm suddenly filled with activities to do for my last week of school holidays. It's like my sec sch life all over again, just that it's reduced by a 100 times because it's only for a week, hehehe.Went to esplanade library a few days ago. Omg, saw lots of posters ever since I'd stepped into the building, all promoting Ms Low and her sister's recital. I counted 3 big posters + 1 advert at the bus stop. cool~ Anyway, was disappointed because I couldn't find my Polonaise for 4 hands. But I found piano concerto no.1 piano reduction score though. That should be a comfort.
I think I'm putting on weight, thanks to daddy bringing back lots of nice biscuits from Hong Kong, opps :/ AND MINJIA BOUGHT ME AWESOME BISCUITS FROM NIHONGO! YAY! THANKS MINJIA! XD
I WANT SASHIMI!!!!!!!
I won't get fat by over-indulging in sashimi, will I? :P
