Sunday, October 4, 2009 . 11:16 AM
THIS IS MY 100TH POST! XDAnyway, daddy came back from Hong Kong! Bought nice nice stuff for me! <3 Mickey Alarm Clock, Mickey USB extension, Mickey necklace. LOL. Nah, still got crystal apple XD DMAT LET'S ALL GO HONG KONG!!!!Shopping, heee XP
Thanks to Chris I have Finale now! Spent the WHOLE NIGHT figuring out how to use it. =.=. Ended up only wrote like, a few bars of my fugue :( But still, THANKS CHRIS!
And when I FINALLY have my piano lesson, I shall have Sibellius too! \o/
I owe Minjia a Symphony. The MINJIA SYMPHONY. Omg, the title already.... . LOL.
Have to do my 40 tracks of dictation exercises soon, hiaz...Lesson tomorrow...ME WANNA GO WALK. NO NEED SHOPPING. JUST GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.
THEY CHANGED ATCL SYLLABUS.
%&£&%@%&@%&@%&@%&@!!!!!!!!!!
"Pathetique" Sonata and Liebesträume are allowed now.
Saw Debussy too.
BRITTEN'S REMOVED. Walaooo....
Nvm, these can wait. Hanon comes first.
