<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 . 10:42 PM

Today's tiring because of yesterday. Haha. I just feel like going home since it's been a long time since I get to eat home cooked food for lunch.

Yesterday was...interesting. I managed to sit true 2 hours of Atonal/anti-tonal music.\o/. Spent half of my time being disgusted yet intrigued by the way the brass players get rid of their saliva from their instruments. I don't see that happening in concerts before (maybe because I don't pay much attention to the brass players) so this is funny, especially when the er...trombone?..empties his instrument and one "puddle" just form on the STAGE. HAHAHA.
Anyway, the brass players were quite good, considering the fact that it's a free concert, hahaha. I <3 tuba, haha.

Went for roti prata after the concert with Chris,Claire,Jun Qi, Miao, Leo, Glenn and Ying Jin. Mushroom Prata was not bad, but I prefer my tissue prata, hehehe. On the way to bus interchange we started randomly talking about ghost stories. I was damn freaked out when I was walking home beside the freaking dark forest. eee....

I shall bring camera tomorrow since We're on a mission to get DMAT lecturers to dance "Nobody", HAHAHA.

IF I remember to bring my camera, hehe.