<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 30, 2009 . 9:39 PM

Was supposed to meet Jun Qi and Simon for electone practice today, but Mdm Choo Over-timed and studios are all booked :( Lesson learnt: Book studio a few days in advance.

Went to Ngee Ann Poly for some International Idol competition. It's was weird because my mum's colleagues kept asking me which course I went to. Erm...Many assumed I went NP. Hahaha. The most awkward moment was when Np's principal Mr Chia asked me which course I was studying in (long story on how I know him). Thank goodness my mum was there and explained the whole thing to him, haha. It's not that I don't want to study in NP, it's just that NP doesn't offer DMAT. Fyi, all my other choices are in NP, hahaha. Anyway, luckily mummy was there with me man, haha.

Back to that Idol competition thingy. Erm...The person whom I wanted to win didn't win, the person whom I think her voice's too sharp won. EEE. On the bright side, during one of the performance, THEY DANCED "NOBODY"!!!! THE FULL SONG!!! YAY!! It made my day, hehehe :P

No lesson tomorrow, gonna head down to west mall to print photos and return my scores...yay.