Monday, October 19, 2009 . 12:12 AM
Went to Night Safari with Jinspy. Yeah, the one that people make up like the joker and scare the hell out of you. I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE. Not when THE SAME IDIOT JOKER target and scared me TWICE. DAMN IT.Scenario 1:
Wanted to take some pictures with Mel. Walked ahead of her. Suddenly heard this weird crackle behind me. Turned around and saw the STUPID JOKER with a wicked grin staring right in front of me. Being Grace, whose screams can go above the threshold of pain, I screamed right at his face. I think I scared him, hahaha. Stupid joker, who ask you scare me.
Scenario 2:
Was queuing up for the tram ride. This time another JOKER, this time with A KNIFE, pop up out of nowehere. I banged into the poor auntie behind me. She "hai-yo"ed at me. opps.
Scenario 3:
SAME JOKER WITH THE STUPID KNIFE glared at me. I saw him, started walking, and he ran after me. I RAN IN CIRCLES AND SCREAMING LIKE SOME BOLLYWOOD MOVIE. DAMMIT.
Moral of the story, don't go back there. NO. NOT WITH THE STUPID JOKER THERE.
hrumph.
But other than that it was fun hanging out with Jinspy. Especially that Fiona who videoed me while playing on the 44key piano back in SMSS. 44KEYS! I can't even play my Chopin waltz, hahahaha. Wanted to use the hall piano but people were practising some weird dance in the hall :(
Btw, I finally thought of an awesome analogy of how to describe a Steinway. Thanks to that Fiona. LOL
Steinway= Mercedes of pianos.
I shall come up with Fazioli too since we're at it.
Fazioli=Ferrari of pianos.
And how about Cristofori?
Cristofori= Hyundai of pianos.
Oh, and YAMAHA
Yamaha=Toyota/Honda of pianos.
Don't forget Kawai!
Kawai=Mazda of pianos.
Go figure :)
