Thursday, October 22, 2009 . 12:02 AM
Went to watch "Imagine That" with Sandy and some DMAT-ers. Originally wanted to watch "Sorority Row"..BUT, we shall be nice and we'll watch with Miao Peng, hopefully next week. Watch with more people more fun, just SCREAM LIKE XIAO DING DONGS. hehehe.Anyway, Imagine That was QUITE funny. QUITE LA(copy gabriel).lol. Eddie Murphy was hilarious, as usual. But I think this movie is like some "parental advice" movie, like, TREAT YOUR KIDS WELL. ALWAYS. Unfortunately I didn't see any parents in the theatre though :/
School's getting a tad bit better. MIDI was a huge comfort to my other subjects. Thanks Mr Spicer XD Though I doubt you'll see this anyway, hahaha.
Looking forward to KEYS tomorrow. NOT looking forward to Jap class though, unless there's more colouring of worksheets involved. I shall prepare my markers, hehehe. I FINISHED MY JAP Wahahaha. But left a few blank 'cause I got too lazy to flip the page and copy word for word AGAIN. yeah. Shall do that for 2 hours tomorrow. hehe.
Tried to feedback to Dr Tan about a particular case of unfair grading. I might deserve what I got, but the others definately DO NOT deserve such grades. Unfortunately, Dr Tan didn't get the hint, so...Ah well, the evil witch got the last say.
I shall try to forget about her.
She's not worth it, I can use the extra brain space to absorb what the new teacher teaches.
