<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 8, 2009 . 9:43 PM

FRIDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN QI! XD

Had DMIT Fiesta in the afternoon, partnered with Sandy and had lots of fun with DMAT, as usual, ahaha. Ran home for Electone lesson before meeting Sandy and Chery at Clementi before we headed to HOUGANG. Omg, that place is freaking unfamiliar, like I'd just entered a new world. Rachel and Irfan were saying that it's manned by the opposition party that's why we feel so weird, hahaha. Anyway, we went Suki Sushi because got buffet, spammed the salmon sashimi! WAHAHAHA. The guys ordered 10 plates of cream puffs, that's like, 40 cream puffs in total! They pro man, hahahaha. Surprised Jun Qi with a birthday cake which I bought at Clementi before meeting Sandy and Chery, haha. She ended up tapao-ing half of the cake! But it's nice cake, I have it all the time for my birthday, hahahahaha.

Sandy was jokingly suggesting we go to vivo after dinner, but after DMIT fiesta I guess everyone was v tired, so we just went home ):


SATURDAY

Meet the Parents session! Ai ya, I don't even have to go lor, only me and Oribelle turned up in the whole DMAT (excluding presenters).YAY I got good comments, just that Ronnie say I playful :/ because I kept playing SIMS 3 in his class, hehehe :P And yay Mr Ang didnt say bad things about me, if I have any, hahaha

Went for Mr Tan's concert at The Art House after Meet the Parents with Jun Qi, Sandy,Chris,Oribelle,Li Hao,Chery and Valerie. But stopped by Yamaha to get my Bach Inventions because Ms Low wants me to take Bach for atcl bleah :/AND I GOT MY MICHAEL BUBLE CD!!!\o/\o/\o/
Mr Tan's performance was cool! It's like spanish dancing with lots of improvisation, hahaha. It was an eye opener, really worth the money. Mr Tan treated us to Haagan Daaz somemore! omg, felt damn pai seh sia...THANKS MR TAN IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS WHICH I THINK YOU ARENT. LOL.Shared with Chery, she's awesome XD
While having ice cream funny things kept happening. Like, Sandy,Jun Qi, Li Hao and I kept laughing about this particular incident which I'm scared to write on this blog because I don't know if I can, LOL. And Jun Qi and I (mostly I) were looking at some guys behind Michael who were damn handsome, HAHAHAHA. I was like,"OMG THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE NATHAN HARTONO BUT CUTER.AHHHHH~~" Then Michael turned behind! Then Jun Qi and I started laughing, hahahaha. In the end the cute guy went away ): lol.
Besides the humour there's also the serious part. Found out about lots of stuff about overseas study and Yong Siew Toh. I shall try to convince dad that it's worth studying there, hahaha.
Took 77 home with Chris. LISTENED TO SYMPHONY 104 1ST MOV AGAIN. Omg, brings back memories, good and bad, hahaha.

yeah, basically that's my life for the past 2 days. Today was uninteresting though, haha, except helping Stanley figuring out key signatures XD