Tuesday, November 3, 2009 . 9:18 PM
Helped out at some Music Fiesta at Pasir Ris Cres Sec today. Woke up at 6AM, the earliest I've ever woken up for Poly. The train was packed ): Jun Qi and I had to stand all the way to er...Tanah Merah, JQ more poor thing, she stand from Boon Lay :/ At least we got to sit all the way back home XDAnyway, Oribelle and I had to supervise this group of student from Geylang Methodist Sec.They're trying to do an acoustic cover of Taylor Swift's "Love Story". I got kind of bored, so I learnt the song on a LES PAUL guitar.\o/\o/\o/HAHA, one of my group members owned one, hehe. Oh, and I learnt a new guitar chord! B MINOR! Thanks to er...I don't know his name. :/ Bleah...My group member! XD I learnt something new!Yay!
After MF went to White Sands for lunch. Then slept throughout on the MRT to Jurong East. SHUANG MAN. hehe XD
After dinner went to develop Harbin photos. OMG LYNETTE YOUR CAMERA ROCKS. Hahaha, pictures were super clear, I have some clear pictures from the previous development too, budden it's a little little pixelised. So I'm giving it away, hahaha (:
Yeah, that's my day basically.
