Tuesday, November 24, 2009 . 6:46 PM
I know I'm supposed to get lots of stuff done, but I just don't have the mood to do so. Like, I'm supposed to composed a patriotic theme song by next week, something which I have not even started. Furthermore Mr Peh dropped a huge bomb shell on us and said that Acoustical Science test is brought forward and it'll be in 2 weeks. And I just found out from Claire that ET test is in 2 weeks too, so is KEYS. Thank goodness there's no tests for MIDI and REMT.Oh, just remembered, Gerald's gonna tell us our groupings in 2 weeks time too.WHY IS EVERYTHING IN 2 WEEKS BLARDY HELL.
Plus tomorrow's my fundamental, which I want to get it over and done with. And I've to get my students' theory books and my Chopin Nocturnes tomorrow together with Kaye. Plus 2012 movie, the only thing which I look forward too tomorrow. And Friday's IPOD DAY! Which is gonna be quite interesting seeing that it'll be the first time I go IT FAIR and chiong and be typical singaporeans with my friends, hahaha. Especially, with the Isabel and Lynette and Hui Ching, I'm gonna get a stomachache from laughing too much. LOL. OH, plus dinner with Mel, which hopefully she can make it.:/
Oh not forgetting jap homework, midi assignments, music theory hw(yes i do them, HAHA), practice for both instruments(teacher last lesson pms I'm freaking scared now).
So basically I have to complete all those in 2 weeks.
Good luck to those who are also going through assignments and tests!
Labels: I need to have dinner now.
