<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 1, 2009 . 3:50 PM

Is it so difficult to buy an Ipod? Apparently, in family, yes. Dad wants to get one NOW since it comes with one year warranty, travel charger, silicon cover and screen protector. But, Mum wants to WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS/IT FAIR. 'Cause according to her, last time Apple was giving our free Ipod Touch and Nanos to those who bought a MacBook.

SO YOU'RE EXPECTING THEY GIVE A FREE MACBOOK?!


You wait long long. If they give the same free stuff at whatever stupid fair/promotion/warehouse sale as those I'm gettin now, I'm NOT gonna wait for whatever CNY/Deepavali/Vesak Day sale the next time I want to buy something major.

Hrumph.