<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 . 8:27 PM

IPOD was sold :(

[EDIT/]

Piano lesson was fun, hehe. Though it was kind of sudden because Ms Low was like," GRACE! Are you free NOW? Because my student mixed up his class timing, haha, I'm gonna scold him like mad the next time I see him.". LOL. See the irony? Like she goes "HAHA" before she says she's gonna scold him. Luckily I didn't go for improv/DMIT briefing, otherwise jialat...But yst not very far from school, so it won't matter...Just that I'll be pissed off because I like what I'm doing in school, like improv. Hahaha.

I just realised I said I like improvisation :/

Improv reminds me of my failed exam. Improv reminds me that I have to retake it. Improv reminds me that I have to start my practical stuff soon after fundamental. Improv reminds me of the tiring hours spent on the electone. Improv reminds me of Kenan thanks to that Simon. Improv reminds me of me rejecting Mr Spicer to go for sonic escapade and make me feel guilty. Improv reminds me of MIDI. Improv reminds me of Bossa Nova. Improv reminds me of waltz. Improv reminds me of Rumba. Improv reminds me of COUNTER-MELODY.

So I take that back, I don't like improvisation/impro/improv.

[EDIT/]

Brain's not working properly today. Hate it.And the rain's real annoying.

[EDIT/]