Sunday, November 15, 2009 . 1:50 PM
Spent my afternoon with Joey and Fiona decorating a cake. WE FAILED MAN. But thankfully Joey saved the day! \o/ Hahaha XD I kept eating the chocolate icing/ fudge thing, it tastes awesome, hehehe. Pity I don't get to eat the cake though ):Headed to Raffles Hotel with Jun Qi, Miao, Sandy, Chery, Simon and Li Hao to watch Daiju Kurasawa perform Jazz pieces on the Stagea. First time at the Raffles Hotel, I feel like I'm in a foreign country man, like some tourist admiring the building structure and decor, hahaha. Omg, Daiju's awesome! Especially his pedal work, playing at 300bpm! I feel like giving him my "Dream of Dreams" score and ask him to play, hahaha. Pity Mr Tan can't make it, he's missed quite alot of cool stuff. Ms Choo's there with Qi Yuan though! XD
Was waiting for the bus when I realised what a big conference Apec is. Like, one lane for each road is closed just for the delegates' cars and for the first time there are more than 3 police motorcycles on the road! Like last time you can barely find one on the road, hahaha. Kept trying to peep into those dark cars whenever they passed by me, but can't spot Obama ): It seems so unreal, like, he's in the SAME country as me, for once. Hahaha
Going to Esplanade later for some free band concert thing, they're playing TOTORO!\o/\o/
But I feel kinda guilty since I've not started on CRS, Midi, Acoustical Science and Music Theory, have no idea where to start ):
