Thursday, December 10, 2009 . 9:03 PM
我們這樣做,有錯嗎?難道為了愛一個人, 我們必須得到別人的肯定,才能互相相愛嗎?但是,有時候為了愛一個人我們不知不覺地忽略了朋友,因此造成許多誤會和不滿。雖然能夠發現愛是很奇妙,很幸福,但請別忘記一樣愛你的朋友。<3I SHALL MAKE IT A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TO IMPROVE MY CHINESE AND TYPE AT LEAST 500 CHINESE WORDS BY JUNE. It's real fun blogging in chinese, HAHAHA, the above paragraph is just me rambling for no reason,the subject just popped into my mind, me and my day dreaming :/
Last test's tomorrow and it's just me playing my song, so I'm not that worried. Jap's over thank god, but I think I just handed up an empty paper and throughout the Oral test as usual, I went "すみません、わかりません." :/
Acoustical Science was horrible, I think I've to retake it, I can't do physics for nuts...But after ACTS test 8 of us DMAT-ers went Chris house and he cooked for us! Thanks Chris for the awesome meal! XD I felt a lil bit better hahaha
Tomorrow's SMSS band's concert, going with that more than 120dB Fiona, must bring ear plugs, ALL THE BEST CARISSA WHO'S GONNA PLAY PONYO!!! (:
I'm getting addicted to Andoh's music, AGAIN, wheeee! 翼をください <3
Sandy should be reading this, sooo...HI BEST FRIEND!!!XDD
