<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 19, 2009 . 11:17 PM

Back from ChildAid, it exceeded my expectations, hahaha. I couldnt stand one of the emcee though, slang until cmi, but the others are nice XD

Saw so much stuff, it was a real eye opener. Let's start with...the entrance! It changed!!
You can still see the crane and stuff building it. LOL.

I SAW UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!! Well, a bit. XP
That's the er.... Some duel roller-coaster thingy, tallest in the world apparently, haha.

The world's first "Far Far Away" Castle..Okkaayyy....WORLD FIRST SIA. heh.

I was er...Chauffeured from my car, HAHA. Nah, they drove those who parked far away to the main entrance, hahaha, cool right? Like play golf siaaaaa

The main entrance to Festival Hotel/Grand/whatever.

Where ChildAid was held.

Yeah, the basement. We were practically segregated from the rest of the resort, only allowed to roam around the area, hahaha. Apparently one escalator away is the Casino...

Singapore's trying to really win sia, hahaha, WORLD'S 1ST TRANSFORMERS ATTRACTION. Hmmm...Great achievement man. Anyway, there was this er..promoter/assistant/helper who was telling us abt the IR. First question I asked, " How much does a one day ticket cost at the Universal Studios?" It's apparently 66 bucks for adult. LET'S START SAVING!!

HARP! Took it for Jun Qi XD

FULL ORCHESTRA TO BACK UP THE SINGERS. PROOO. Oh, they played Shostakovitch's "Festival Overture" and "Piano Concerto Number...1/2" piano by Abigal Sin.

Abigal Sin. I want half of her skills. Just half I v happy already. HAHA

Some guy playing Chopin's Nocturne in C# Minor. It was damn funny! He played soo slow(Nocturne mah) then when he paused everybody, literally EVERYBODY thought it was gonna end, started clapping. THEN HE CONTINUED PLAYING. LOL!!! Usually it's like, 1/2 ppl clap, first time I heard everyone clap, HAHA. But he's still not bad though XD

These guys are from RJC. RJC!! Oh, btw, they're a rock band called Exdee something like that. I think I'm stereotyping but seriously, it's like watching scholars doing metal music...Er..bad analogy. hehehe.

Group of guys and 1 girl from age 14-9 drumming. I think this is the best performance! They're awesome!!

All the performers XD



Chris wants me to mention him here, but since I cant find a reason to slot him in in any of these pics so I shall just say HI!! XD


[EDIT/]