<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 19, 2009 . 4:51 PM

Came back from Simon's performance. He's real good man, 'cause he played my fav song XD Kiddin' that's a plus point, hahaha. He played so well that it prompted Minjia to go,"I should have learnt the Electone!" HAHAHA. Minjia go join JMC kay? XDD And Oribelle was like,"I want the MP3!" LOL. Samsudin was awesome as well, Nadiah liked his Safari song arrangement, hehehe. The duet was nice! Sandy was right, Alvamar Overture's worth the watch, hahaha! The two pros together...Speechless man, haha.

Going for ChildAid concert later, like I was telling Libelle, I go there aid the children. kk not funny.. Heh. It's at er...Resort Sentosa, the one which is under renovation and I don't know how are they gonna hold a performance there with the drilling and stuff. Hahaha. The President's gonna be there, so er..Hi sir? XD