<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 27, 2009 . 11:10 PM

Found out my old maid left not to get married but to work for another employer. So I'm expecting to see her in Singapore again. Lies all over again. Haaa at least this new maid's honest even though we can't really communicate well with each other. On the other hand, can't blame her much la..Since it's not easy to work for 6 years with a domineering empress dowager who screams at you every few hours. Not my mum ar btw, my mum's nice XD

On the bright side, I'm more or less done with theory. I didn't like what I wrote though, 'cause half of it is crap, hahaha.

Watching "Alvin and The Chipmunks 2" tomorrow with cousins and nieces and nephews. I like that show! They're all so adorable, hahahahaha!



Theory down, next up, CRS.MIDI.REMT.