<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 4, 2009 . 11:51 PM

I have no idea how to create a new paragraph on iPod,mum's being funny, I can't use my mac but I'm allowed to use my touch,LOL.

Anyway, I'm finally done with keys, thanks to Sky and Simon who pratically gave my whole song a new makeover, lol. Michael finally heard my communist song, just for fun :p He and the rest of the class were literally lol-ing away but he said that if I actually handed it in HE WONT FAIL ME! Hahah but that doesn't mean I will get an A, I might just end up with a C. he told me to send it to the SAF band, joke sia hahaha! Currently addicted to sky's song too, I actually had it on loop for the past half hour and not getting tired of it, but i'm getting annoyed cause I dun wanna get stuck to it the whole weekend! Like the ET theme song sia, hahaha.

In the evening went for SSO's Beethoven Festival: in good company. It was awesome!!!! They played my favourite symphony no 7! I bet that's Lan Shui's fav since that's the only piece which he didn't use score, he conducted from the heart, which made the piece even more better. Unfortunately at the end the whole thing seems too rushed and the violin 1s were not loud and impactful enough, other than that, it's a dream came true that I finally got to see my most fav symphony
Live, it's a totally different feeling watching it live and on YouTube, great experience (: My auntie prefered symphony no 8 though, she thought no 7 was too agitating, ai ya, is Lan Shui who conducted with so much vigor that's why she felt like that hahaha, I wanna go for the dvorak's "New World Symphony" next year in April, who wanna go? XD