<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 20, 2009 . 5:39 PM

I should really get started on work now that I've gotten back my score from Sandy, no more excuses to procrastinate, not that you actually need a reason for it.
I got a planner too so I shld make full use of it and not let the poor trees, which were killed in the process, down.
Unfortunately the planners for 2010 so there arent any for 2009, hehe, c'mon 2009's ending in 11 days! Save more trees, don't include 31 days of extra notes, hahaha.
I shld start practising keys too, 3rds apart again, was encouraged by Ms Tan,"Keep the 3rds up!" HAHA. Lucky her, she's in NYC enjoying snow while I'm stuck in Singapore with the rain. Grreat.

Last New Year resolutions of 2009:
-Keys assignment
-Music Theory
-REMT
-CRS
-MIDI


Yeah, all in 11 days...Keep the homework up!


Labels: