Friday, December 25, 2009 . 1:59 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS! XDA stupidly hilarious incident happened to me while I was opening my Christmas presents. Auntie gave us 2 huge bags of presents ytd. Then, being really hyped up about opening presents (cause my auntie gives me awesome stuff) I started to look through the pile for mine. Unfortunately, I only spotted 2, both with Kaye's name on it. So I assumed that she wrote the name wrongly and thought the only way to solve the problem is to open BOTH presents. In BOTH presents, all the clothes were real SMALL and I thought my auntie thought that I'd slimmed down because the waist size for all the pants/skirts are all REALLY SMALL. I started complaining because they're all obviously for Kaye. Moreover, I don't believe that my auntie missed me out since my parents get presents too SO.....I went back to the huge pile and found,at the corner of the bag but equally prominent, "TO: HUI MIN".
=.=.
The funny thing is, the whole living room was strewn with wrapping papers and clothes thanks to me HAHA. Ah well, I GOT T-SHIRTS! Like, 3! HAHA wheeee. New school uniform XD On top of those I bought in Malaysia! \o/\o/\o/
So I'm going for auntie's Christmas's party later, yay food!
