Saturday, December 12, 2009 . 2:20 PM
Tests are finally over! I shall retake my ACTS test when school reopens but Idc, ah well. Brought a Sustain pedal to school, so did Sky. Polarity was different but apparently YOU CAN CHANGE THAT WITH THE PRESS OF 4 BUTTONS. Great, so Sky and I ended up debating which pedal's better, my Yamaha or his er...Roland? HAHA. Then Sam came in with his YAMAHA SUSTAIN PEDAL. \o/ I won! XDD
Went with Jun Qi, Claire, Stanley, Ying Jin, and the Libelle couple to Sumo House for last-day-of-school lunch XD Had the whole plate of Sashimi to myself! XD We tried mixing Udon soup with er...2 slabs of Wasabi..Don't dare try sia, hahaha XD
Met Fiona for SMSS's "POLKA! V" concert. Got tickets from Carissa first, then when I was about to call Fiona, I accidentally tore one ticket into half :/ Nevermind la, it's a matter of time anyway, hehe. Explored 313@Somerset with that Fiona, hiaz...Go out with her v stressful, anything free also must grab. Free brochure-take. Free gift wrapping service-take. FREE PICTURE WITH SANTA CLAUSE-GRAB. I die die also didnt want to take a picture with Santa, so scary, somemore that Santa's so skinny, recession ar, whole year no food to eat, slimmed down abit. LOL. Had dinner with Din Tai Fung, I cant believe Fiona doesnt know how to eat Xiao Long Bao! Hahaha, ah well, there's always a first time XD
Crashed the new HMV too, I FINALLY BOUGHT NATHAN HARTONO'S CD!!!AHHH!!! That woman was like,"buy local singer CD for what? waste money." Oh, btw, DBSK'S TOKYO DOME CONCERT DVD IS OUT!!!! I was debating that with Nathan's CD, but the dvd's so expensive-$49! and I can dl from youtube, haha. Maybe I shall use my January paycheck to buy, hehehe. Anyway, read today's papers that before Fiona and I went HMV( evening time) T-MAX was there just a few hours before, hahaha, I'm not so hyped up about T-MAX, but still, it's a nice thought that they're there such a short while ago (: But the HMV was quite small though, dunno why they have the meet-and-greet session there..So squeezy..
Smss's band was nice..But the seniors played better, some instruments went off pitch at some point, but other than that, great job (: Oh, one of the er....I dunno what instrument's that but, the player had a sudden nosebleed while playing "Enchanted"! Hahaha, it was a funny sight while the other players (While playing) kicked/threw/passed/ignored a wad of tissue paper towards her, hahaha, but the poor girl ...heh.
Had supper with Carissa and Fiona at Esplanade, I HAD MY SAMBAL SOTONG!! XD
Joke of the night by Fiona's mum:
Nike is supporting Tiger Woods in his scandal where he had sex with 20 women. Why? Because... Nike's Motto: "Just Do It."
Geddit? XD
