<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 6, 2009 . 2:07 PM

Tomorrow's ET test, I'm so not looking forward to it, knowing that it only lasts 10 minutes but yet still dreading it. I don't even know the chords for augmented and diminished can...

Mum just bought tickets to ChildAid Concert 2009!\o/ It's at IR Sentosa, see all the workers there hammering and drilling away, HAHAHA. But won't be able to go for Irfan's concert, sorry :/

Yay dad's booking tickets for Canada, I WANT SIA! But SIA doesnt fly to Canada anymore, 'cause it's freaking far and not many people go there. Going by Northwest Airlines instead, I WANT A TV BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A FREAKING LONG FLIGHT OF 20 HOURS. Thank god for my iPod\o/
I'm looking forward to visit Nadia!
Stopping over in Japan too, YAY MY FAV JAPANESE CHOCOLATE! Need to stock up on it since I finished all 3 boxes which Minjia bought for me, hahaha.
Supposed to stop by LA and Disneyland for 3 days too, but I'm gonna be real busy next year cant afford the time and money ): Ah well, I WANNA GO JAPAN DISNEYLAND! Though Chris was saying it's not worth the money...But the last time I'd visited was more than 10 years ago and I cant remember anything that happened when I was SIX, hahaha, though I remember accidentally hugging some Jap man in the middle of a food street because I mistook him for my dad :/ That was so malu, no wonder I can recall that, LOL.










Labels: