<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 . 10:41 PM

Watching my csi:miami now wheee.today's really sleep and tv and piano lesson. I've never slept in the afternoon for such a long time, down with flu so Bo Bian): watched loads of tv programs, well, more than usual. From history channel to discovery to discovery travel and living to now axn. From the awesome forbidden city to Jesus to chocolate recipes to murder crimes. AWESOME MAN. But after watching all these I'm still not done with my work.. It's all educational... I'm trying to comfort myself with that fact haha.

Ooo show's getting exciting, bye...