Friday, January 1, 2010 . 1:31 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!Can't believe it's already 2010! My blog's officially a year old and assignments are due officially in 4 days! \o/.
New Year Resolutions!! (In random order) :
1. Maintain my GPA.
2. Pass FULL Grade 5.
3. Learn driving and pass it the first time.
4. Clear my room because it's filled with plastic bags, boxes and books and what's not.
5. Stop overspending and save for 2 months to persuade my dad to get me an acoustic guitar to replace my small/spoilt/scratched/rusty classical one. On the other hand, IT'S MY OWN MONEY I DON'T SEE WHY I NEED TO GET PERMISSION FROM HIM.
6. Pass/merit/distinction for ATCL exam=Perfect my Mozart, Chopin and Bach and one more 20th Century composer which I've not selected because I don't like 20th century. I should write a petition for them to include the 21st Century, MAKSIM!!
7. Pay attention to MIDI/REMT/Acoustical Science class in order for Resolution Number 1 to be achieved.
8. Go to Japan/USA/Australia/Korea/Taiwan with Jinspy people/Minjia,Chris and Sky.
9. Stop having a short term memory and remember everything so that my mum will stop nagging and spoiling my ears.
10. HAVE A PROPER MEAL FOR LUNCH AND DINNER ON NEW YEAR'S DAY AND CHRISTMAS DAY INSTEAD OF HAVING PORRIDGE FOR BOTH. But I should be thankful at least I get a meal and think of those poor children in Africa.
I have lots to be thankful for in the year of 2009, meeting DMAT made me learn lots about music from the Classical genre to Fusion to Visual Kei. It's because of it too that I get to go to Harbin, my first overseas trip alone. I got closer to my group of SMSS friends. I experienced failures one after another too, but hopefully in 2010 I'll be able to overcome them.
Happy 2010 everyone!
