<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6187585163807030689?origin\x3dhttp://gracielhm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 15, 2010 . 9:58 PM

I know this is long overdue but..THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES (be it on Facebook or sms) AND PRESENTS! XD

I took pictures!! XD

From left: "SELENA GOMEZ CD OMG!" from Sandy XD, Violin box and handphone keychain from a bunch of good friends (Jun Qi, Claire, Miao, Derek..Did I miss out anyone? Chik said too fast I couldnt really catch it, haha sorry), a really beautiful (and with a really long message) card and a TREBLE CLEF RING (I'VE BEEN FINDING IT EVERYWHERE!!) from my daughter Minjia, a really adorable handmade card from Oribellie (Well, there's Kukumalu inside so it's adorable haha) and 2 really long and touching letters from Jun Qi and Sandy!

Oh and not to forget 3 Birthday songs! One from Studio A's group (Valerie, Sky,Simon, Oribellie etc..) another from my group, and a String Quartet from Chris! Love the studio A's one because it's in MINOR KEY ROFL. Love my group's one well, because it's my group and they practically shouted throughout the whole music with Stanley's screaming techniques and the transposing part was just plain hilarious HAHA. Love the String Quartet because well, it's the first time I have a classical piece written just for me, hahaha.

Don't forget JINSPY! <3

An really nice slingbag, somehow I think they can read my mind, I wanted to buy one too but I've got one too many bags and mum doesnt allow, ah well, SHE CAN'T NAG AT ME FOR THIS WAHAHA! XP And I got a vest from them too which Derek said looked like Batman, LOL. Don't forget all the folded origami hearts! Each one said stuff like,"You can buy alcohol now!" something like that, it went on and on until Carissa (who apparently wrote these stuff) went out of stuff to write HAHAHA.
OH, NOT FORGETTING THE HUGE PINK BALL WHICH I'VE TO CARRY HOME.
ONE OF FIONA'S WHACKY YET FUNNY IDEAS. LOL

Thanks everyone!! I had a great 18th Birthday!<3

Labels: