Thursday, January 21, 2010 . 10:41 PM
Past 2 days have been crazy...Good and bad stuff happened, but in the end even the bad became good\o/Got banned for overtime in Studio though it wasnt really our fault because of all the blardy technical errors..Protools in Studio C was not working with us D: Anyway, tried to reason with them until this comtech guy, who tried to helped us with the problem but failed, came out and said,
"What are you guys doing here? What's the problem?"
I got banned from the studio duh.
"How come banned? No la! Technical fault not your fault! Un-ban them!"
YESSAH!!!\o/
So we were un-banned thanks to him and we got our bookings back!!
Thanks Geoff for helping too, he explained to Comtech too heheh. XD
HIAZ MAKE ME WORRY FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT. Somemore Glenn almost kena, I feel so guilty sia..
So I did okay in CRS and Music Theory, so that's done. Now left with CRS presentation..GEMS presentation/test...Plus the other countless assignments and tests which I shall not write in here due to laziness.
WHoooo tomorrow got lesson must practise...CHORD PROGRESSIONS MAN.
I feel retarded now..Just random stuff popping from my mind.heh.
